Saturday, September 5, 2009

Different Layout Sizes


Hillary Heidelberg at scrapbookgraphics has a couple 8.5x11 template sets. I have to admit that I was not too eager to work with that size. Then I got a notification for some discounted 5x7 photobooks from Artscow. All of a sudden working with that size had more allure for me. I have now completed one layout from each set and I love them. The layouts would make wonderful wall art or look nice in a photobook. I am not sure what I am going to do with them yet, but I am having fun working with the size.
Credits:
Template: 8.5 x 11 Resized Templates 2 by Hillary Heidelberg
Paper and Flowers: Snapping and scrapping - A collab kit from The Daily Digi
Frames: Everyday Moments by Lindsay Jane Designs
Word Art by The Glam Fairy
Splatters: Millenium Tree House Graffitti by Tangie Baxter

Resized Template Set 1

1 comment:

bentonflocke said...

it turned out beautiful!