Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Today was our appointment with the realitor so of course at 3:00 am this morning I woke up and Liam was in his room with the lights on playing with trains. After two hours he finally went back to sleep.
So both David and I were quite tired when we got up this morning and we could not sleep in since we have so much work to do. We got Christian to school, I took a load of stuff to storage then I came home and we did the final cleaning and organizing. I was so tired from a lack of sleep and physically exhausted from cleaning and packing for the last several days. I thought I might burst into tears by the time the realitor got to our house.
When she arrived, she was very impressed with all the work we did. We got all the paperwork filled out to sell this house and wrote a coningency offer on another house. We will know whether the sellers accept the offer in the next couple of days. We just have to sell our house in the next couple of months to hold on to the house.

Here are some pictures I took. The first one is of Liam sleeping outside his room. He cried and went to he hall and I ignored him and after he had been quiet for a while and went out and checked and found him like this.

Our cat Luna

Our living room with the boys watching TV

The boys room

No comments: