Monday, January 5, 2009

Project 365 - day 5, ADSR & Gnocchi


My photo today is my cat Luna.
I am participating for the first time in ADSR (Amazing Digiscrap Race) My Partner Is Anne Katrine (akhn). Here is layout for the first challenge.

This has a lot of credits. You can find them here
The boys and I made Gnocchi last night. The recipe is real easy. 1 cup of flour to one pound potatos. I peeled the potatos and put them in my new, larger crockpot and let them cook and soften for a few hours while we went to church and I went for a run. I pulled the softened potatoes out and mashed them and added flour. We then pulled out a small amount of the potato mixture and rolled it out and cut it. The boys rolled them into balls and (sometimes) gently pressed down with a fork.



We then added them to boiling water and cooked for about two mintues, when the gnocchi rise back to the top of the water. I made a garlic-brown butter sauce and a marinara sauce for toppings and of course, freshly grated parmesean.

2 comments:

Karenheckyeah Digital Designs said...

That gnocchi sounds good! I'm gonna have to try that sometime!

Unknown said...

Love your first ASDR layout.

My pic for 365 was a cat today too!