Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Project 365 - day 7 and Light room


We are having a bad rain/wind storm right now. The wind was loud and kind of scary last night. We went to our community center this morning and many branches were down. Portland is famous for our large pine trees. They look beautiful, but the can cause so much damage in bad storms.
I downloaded a free 30 day trial of Adobe Lightroom last month. Tommorow is my last day. (sob, sob) The good news is that I love the program and would love it more if I had more time to learn it, but bad news is that I cannot afford to buy it right now. I heard a story on NPR about how a father and his daughter have saved up over a thousand dollars by picking up all the spare change they find. I might need to start doing that and after a while, I can grab the program.

Credits Here

3 comments:

Chreamps said...

Wow - looks like the storm did some damage! So sorry your trial ran out on Lightroom, I love it. If you are a student or have a student in school, you can get it for $98.95 at www.academicsuperstore.com. Just do a search for it there. That is how I got mine. Hope you have a non-stormy night1

Jess said...

Great photo--looks like it was a heck of a storm. Hope the weather improves :)

lorig said...

Great photo though it is unfortunate that it took bad storms to get it. Hopefully the storms don't cause too much damage.