Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Horseback riding





A friend of mine from high school raises horses. We went out to visit her today. The boys got to feed and groom the horses. Both boys were given the opprotunity to ride a horse. Liam did not want to, but Christian did. Christian did very good on the horse and had a lot of fun. Liam enjoyed playing with the hose and rocks while his brother was horseback riding.
I had a nasty migraine coming on while we were out there and it hit full force while driving home since my meds were at home. I have an appointment with my doctor to discuss my migraines and how we can treat them with non-narcotic drugs.

2 comments:

Erika said...

So fun to get to visit the horses, and even ride one! Looks like Liam's having a great time to with the water and the rocks. =)

bentonflocke said...

beautiful experience for the children and great shots