Friday, November 16, 2007

Birthday plans and sleep in scare

I have said in earlier posts that Christian has been planning is 5th birthday party for a long time. We are now less then a month from the big day. (I plan to finish printing and mail invitations this weekend) Our nephew's party last night gave him more birthday inspiration and he has now decided that he is going to get 100 presents and has picked out the friends he will allow to help him open the presents.
I did go to Party City today and pick up Batman plates cups and party favors. He has told us that he wants every piece of clothing of a Superman or Batman theme. I was able to pick up a couple Batman things today as well as a Bat Belt.
Liam slept in until 8:00 this morning and it really freaked me out. I was wondering if he has slipped into some kind of coma or something. It is pretty sad when we can't relax when our kids sleep in late. I do know one thing....I am buying a pass for the kids to JJ Jump. If it will get us more mornings of sleeping it, it will be worth every penny. I can take them in the afternoons when I have to open the next day and they will fall asleep easily and sleep in late for David.

No comments: