Tuesday, November 27, 2007

What we learned at church

Tonight, Christian was sitting on the couch with me looking through his Curious George Book. There was a picture of a hospital orderly in scrubs and Christian pointed to the man and asked me if then man had a baby in his tummy. I told him that I do not think so. Then he went on to tell me that he learned about how babies come from people's tummies at chruch.
I am assuming that they were discussing the Christmas story and how Jesus was born.
He went on to ask me a couple more questions so now he understands that only woman can have babies.

1 comment:

MamaToo said...

so, this seems ambiguous... "he went on to ask me a couple more questions so now he understands that only woman can have babies..." ?!?!
good to know you cleared that up about Curious George.