Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Apple picking

The boys and I drove to Hood River on Monday for our annual apple picking exursion. The rain held off until we got home. This was one of our first big outings since Liam's potting training. On the highway going to and from Hood River Liam told me he had to go potty and we were quite a ways from an exit both times. When we finally got to a bathroom it was just drops both times. He told me had to go the the bathroom again while we were out in the orchard and I asked Christian to pull the wagon back while I took Liam to the bathroom. Christian accidently tipped the wagon over while turning it. We had to run back and clean up the apples while hoping Liam would not pee his pants. Again, when we got to the bathroom, it was just a few drops.
We are driving to the South Oregon Coast next week I hope Liam does not wait until we are on the sharp cliffs overlooking the ocean when he has to go and there is no place to pull over.
Here is a layout from our outing.

Credits: Everything by Lindsay Jane Designs
Kit: AutumnPaper: Autumn on the Cards
Frames: Frame Clusters 3
Tree, Tag & Staple: Breath of Spring

3 comments:

Scrappy Cats Designs said...

LOL --potty training is alway such an adventure!

Ava in Wonderland said...

Your LO is just gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

What a cute story! I just went to lunch with my 2 sisters and they are both in the potty training stage with their daughters. LOL I had to eat very slow as they took about 20 bathroom breaks for false alarms. Hang in there it gets better. And your LO turned out amazing. Thanks for sharing!