Friday, February 1, 2008

I went to Home Depot to buy the paint to do our hallway, kitchen, dining room & Living room today. I am so excited about the new colors. Painting is my department, so I will start painting the hallway this weekend so that David can get the floor down.
Here is a picture of the new floor in our room. I used Cherry Crush by Lindsay Jane

I guess the cold weather and the snow got the best of Liam, he has a bad cough and viral tonsilitis. He was opening up his mouth and sticking his toungue out at me today and this throat was so red and swollen. I always had "tonsil issues" as a child.
I used Funny February by Marianne Wahlberg

I bought Chrisitan two new pairs of pajamas today (not shown here) I was able to find a Cars set on clearance and he was real excited.
I used Jennifer Howland's new paper pack Such a Flirt for this layout

No comments: