Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Boxing day

I don't actually live in a country that celebrates Boxing Day, but since my entries have had a holiday theme lately, I thought I would be consistant. I should have started on Sunday the 23rd with Emperor of Japan's Birthday, which is a holiday there.
The snow melted soon after it came (like it often does on Portland) They are talking about more snow tommorow. We will have to wait and see.
Here is a layout I did today. I used Sugar Cookie by Cori Gammon, Peppermint Kisses by Sherri Tierney & Santa Alpha by Lindsey Jane

3 comments:

AfriDigiDiva said...

Beautiful layout!
We homeschool and so we have calendars with some of the most obsure holidays and celebrations that you could imagine. Believe it or not, we actually did celebrate Emperor's day!

SarahB said...

Great layout! Love the curled ribbon tied around your journaling mat!

Lindsay Jane said...

Great layout Michelle!