Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve

Today was a rough day. Liam came in and got in bed with me at 4:00 am, then I had to get up and go to work and my lower back was in extreme pain. The boys were fairly calm this afternoon even though Liam was sleep deprived. We watched Milo and Otis, so I could lay in bed. It was tough getting the boys to bed since they were so excited, but they did fall asleep by 8:00.
After they were asleep, I wrapped the presents. Everything is ready for tommorow morning.
I am working on learning to use some of the settings on my camera, since I figure I need to understand this one if I want to buy a digital SLR. Here is a photo of the Christmas tree lights

This is the tree with the wrapped presents

Luna in her Christmas best

Christan with my stuffed Opus

I wonder if the Space Shuttle has plato sensors

Frames: Christmas Wrap by Lindsey Jane & Duo Tinsel Frames by Lindsey Jane

No comments: