Monday, December 31, 2007

New Years Eve

It is a quiet New Years Eve here. David had to work tonight (busy night at the jail) and I have to open tommorow morning. I am going to take my Nyquil pretty soon. A cold has been going around our house. I have it pretty bad, Liam also has it and Christian has a runny nose, but still seems to feel fine. Liam kept freaking out and crying over the smallest things yesturday and I finally gave him some Tylenol and he was able to cope with life much better. It is hard for a three year old to know that they should just go lay down or explain why they fell so bad.

Here are a couple of layouts
Credits can be found at the link to my gallery to the right.


Have a Happy New Year. I hope to be back tommorow with Liam's 2007 in review and stay tuned for a few more Christmas layouts.

6 comments:

Miss S. said...

I hope you start feeling better soon! A sick mommy is always the worse!

Cathy Pascual said...

beautiful pages!!!
happy new year!

Rick said...

I like your work. And a Happy New Year to you. Check out the give-away on my blog. I think that you'll be glad you did.

http://organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/

Census said...

Happy New Year!! I hope that you all feel better soon. Those layouts are fantastic, really nice job!
There's a little bunch of flowers on my blog as freebies to help everyone have a sweet scented start to 2008.

Nina said...

great layouts!
happy new year
nina
http://www.ninascraps.de/blog/

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better! Gorgeous layouts! Have a happy new year!