Thursday, January 24, 2008

We had another cold day today. Thursday is swimming day and I was not too excited about going to the pool. When we got there we were pleasantly surprised to find that the pool is about 20 degrees warmer then our house. The boys always have fun at the pool. Liam was trying to gather all the foam floating ducks, fish, ect and the noodles. He had a couple of run-ins with other kids that we had to break up.
He is going through a very possesive phase right now. Everything including our bed is "mine" according to Liam. Christian was always such a happy, easy-going child, I don't remember his having a phase like this at age three.
Christian has been making masks. He makes them at school and then brings them home, gets out the scissors and makes frequent modifications to the masks until they are quite small.
I was invited to be a February guest to Lindsay Jane's creative team for February, but I get to start early. I did my first layout today using Boy Zone

I used True Colors by Pyralis Designs and Cars Go Beep Beep by Becky Kress for this layout.

No comments: