Friday, April 24, 2009


I took a picture of an egg one the chickens laid in their house before I brought it into our kitchen.

We had to clean out the baby chick's box today. I took more photos. They are four weeks old now.

credits: Template - Painted Pony Template Set #1 by Hillary Heidelberg. Paper & Elements by MGL Scraps, Flergs and FA from the Femz grab bag at scrapbookgraphics.
I made sticker charts for the boys

I used ABC 123 and Going Places The Train by Misty Cato

For Christian's chart he has fish and everytime he interupts us we scratch out a fish and he has to do a chore to get it back. I used Hook, Line and Sinker by Little Miss Liz

3 comments:

Erika said...

Those chickens are so cute still! And so nice to have eggs in the garden.

sherriejd said...

wow! love the sticker idea. think it would work with and 8 and 9 year old?

gabs-art said...

they are wtc - would love to have my own eggs around