Thursday, April 2, 2009

trains, cats and layouts


We have a program where we can reserve a pass to The Children's Museum at the library. It is a long wait, but when it comes, you get three days. In the past the pass was good for six or seven people. They changed it to three. I did not see any mention of this on the library web-site and when I picked it up, I just put it in my bag, drove home to pick up David and we drove there. It was quite a surprise when we out that only three would get in for free. It costs $8 per person. If you look at paying for one of us as $2 per person, it is still a good deal. We were going while expecting to pay nothing and ended up paying $8. It was frustrating. They boys had fun. It is a bummer that I have to take the boys alone if we don't want to spend extra money. I wonder what people do with three or more children. It would be cheaper to just buy an annual pass over try to take a large family there on the library pass.

I did not feel much photo inspiration today. The boys were playing and I snapped photos. This was one of my favorites.

Template by Linsay Jane Designs, Kit - Meet Me in the Meadow by Connie Prince

Kit: Impressions of Renewal - Scrapbookgraphics April Collab kit, Photo Mask - Pretty Gritty Photo Overlay
Kit: Cherry Blossoms by Alana McCarthy, Photo Overlay Nitty Gritty Photo Overlay by Hillary Heidelberg

4 comments:

Joanne said...

beautiful job!

bentonflocke said...

wonderful pages you made! Glad your boys had fun!

Melissa said...

Lovely layouts, that's a shame about the rule change.

Erika said...

Sounds like you had a great adventure!
Lovely LO's, the one with the pictures of the boys is so beautiful!