Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Sick

Sunday

I planted red onions last spring and they never go very big so I did not harvest them. They split into several onion starts each. I thinned out the red onions and planted the new starts around the yard.

This is one of the viola plants I picked up at the plant swap a couple weeks ago. It is looking so good.

The boys and have been fighting a cold for a few days. Today has been my worst day. I have felt like someone was taking a cheese grater to the back of my throat. It is almost 9:00 and I will be spending some quality time with that Nyquil bottle in a bit. If you do the stock market, this is a good time to buy stock in Kleenex. We are going to buy another case at Costco next payday at the rate we are going.

2 comments:

bentonflocke said...

wonderful plants you share with us!

Hope you are feeling better soon!!

listgirl said...

I'm glad you have your camera back. I hope you feel better soon from your cold!