Saturday, September 1, 2007

lots of layouts





I did several layouts for the September first releases at Baers Garten Desings at Elemental Scraps. The Orange, Blue & Pink color kits are 50% off.

Christian & Liam finished swimming lessons yesturday. Christian passed his class and on Liam's 3rd birthday he will get moved up. Liam gets to skip the next class, Goldfish, and go straight to Penguin, so when I do the next class they will be in the level and can take it together at the same time. I am so happy. I feel like I am getting the first tiny taste of freedom.

3 comments:

Leora Sanford said...

wow...what a productive day you had! :) Great job on the layouts.

Col said...

Stoppin by from the blog train, and these LO's are fantastic! Great job!

Unknown said...

WOW! How did you do all those layouts in one day! Fantastic!