Thursday, May 8, 2008

We have had a busy week and I have not had much time to blog. I am from work until Monday and am ready for a break.
The kids have colds and are a bit moody today. It is a good thing that Thursday is the day we don't have things scheduled. I tried letting Liam go to sleep by himself, but he was staying up late so last night I had both boys lay down with and listen to stories on the computer and Liam fell asleep in my arms.
When we have these problems in the summer, I start looking forward to fall when it is dark early (and that is scary, since I hate winter)
Here are some recent layouts:
Credits: Fashion Memories Papers and Elements by Scrap Carli at Designs in Digital

Credits: Memories, You've Been Framed and a blog freebie cluster frame by Lindsay Jane Designs at Scrapbook-Bytes


Creidits: Earthly Pleasures - Designs in Digital May Collab Kit


I also was busy with a couple "projects" that I can't post for a day or two...stay tuned.

7 comments:

DawnMarch said...

Love your layouts and I can't believe I missed free ice cream day! Wonder if they do that here too??

Tammy said...

Love the layouts and I hope your summer is a good one with your boys.

Robin L said...

what great layouts! I hope your boys feel better soon.

Juliana said...

Gorgeous layouts! I love the one with the bracket shape.

Heather Watson Digital Elements said...

Great LOs! Hope your kids are feeling better soon!

Barb said...

Very cute layouts! Here's to good bedtimes and a great summer!

Dielle said...

Lots of great LOs! Good luck with the sleeping issues, that's hard.