Sunday, March 22, 2009

Bed head and cardboard rockets


Liam slept late this morning. Christian took this photo of us after he woke up. It is a good example of classic bed head for both of us.

Some friend from church gave us some empty cardboard boxes yesturday. One of the boxes is in the back room waiting for our baby chicks we plan to get in a couple of weeks. We made a rocket out of the larger box. Christian decided he wanted the Saturn 5 rocket.
I have been scanning in pre-digital photos and I did a couple layouts with some of the work.
This is from a photo shoot we did with Liam

Credits: Tracey & Saxon's Duckys & Bunnys & Eggs, Oh My!
This photo was taken of David and I when we were dating.

Credits: Essense of Cream by Lindsay Jane Design. Template by Chrissy W.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous layouts!

listgirl said...

Kids can have so much fun with boxes! I remember doing that as a child. The photo of the two of you while dating was adorable.

Erika said...

Lovely photo of you two snuggling!
Chickens sounds exciting, can't wait to see the pictures! :)

Lena said...

awww, so much fun with boxes! I love it! :)

Unknown said...

Love the layouts.

I have so many pics to scan in and scrap!

Congrats you are a St Patrick's Day winner - check my blog and get in touch :)

Mimi said...

great layouts and photo!

Unknown said...

Me again - I need your email address please!

bentonflocke said...

beautiful shots and pages!!!