Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Wood Chips and a spring outing


I am posting late tonight. I took the boys out to feed the ducks this afternoon and I got a call telling me the wood chips I requested from a brach trimming crew when I was riding my bike last week were getting delivered today. They just dump them in the driveway and we prefer to park our van in the garage. So when we got home I had to start shoveling. I was able to move about half the pile off the driveway and get the van in the driveway. David can finish it off tommorow. Needless to say, I am tired and a bit sore after an an hour and an half of using a shovel. I also did some lap swimming, so I bet I will feel it all in the morning. I think I will do a gentle jog (or perhaps walk) to the community center in the morning for a high-impact hot tub work out.
Here are a few pictures I took when we were feeding the ducks.


5 comments:

listgirl said...

Wow, that's a lot of wood chips and shoveling! At least you were able to get the car into the garage.

Erika said...

Great that you were able to move half of the pile, it looks huge!
Seems like a nice outing, lovely pics from the water and the bird. I love the photo of your sons with the beautiful flowers behind!

Anonymous said...

Great photo for the day.

bentonflocke said...

always great shots!!

You had to do a lot of shoveling!! Congrats - that was a hard work!

Dana said...

swimming, running and shoveling!! =) you do it all!!