Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Day 34 - workout clothes, a mess, 6 things about me and a two page layout


It is getting light earlier in the morning, so I can resume my running first thing in the morning. It is hard to get up and get going, so I like to put my workout clothes out and have them ready to go, so I have less excuses to stay in bed. Liam might need a couple of days to get used to the revised schedule. He was quite upset while I got ready and went out. I was pretty stiff from ballet yesturday, so I had to run part of the time and walk the rest.
Yesturday I made some chocolate pudding from scratch. I put it in the refridgerator to chill. They boys ate all the dinner so I went to the refridgerator to get it out. The boys were standing in the kitchen, spoons in hand ready to eat. The dish slipped from my hand and chocolate pudding flew everywwhere. The dish did not break and there was a huge mess to clean up. I just told the boys to dig in and eat some of the pudding off the floor. After they ate a bit, I cleaned up most of it. There are still bits of chocolate around the kitchen.



I was tagged by Erika to share 6 boring things about myself...
1. I am a clutz, look at the photos above if you do not beleive me.
2. I almost always have fleece on in the winter.
3. I drink a lot of coffee
4. I have 70 items checked out from the library right now.
5. I am watching season 7 of West Wing right now
6. I made butternut squash soup and potoato bread for lunch today

I am going to choose to do a freewill tag. If you feel so inclined, share six things on your blog and leave me a comment and I will stop by for a visit.

Here is a two page layout I did last night


Credits Here

7 comments:

gabs-art said...

OMG poor thing! I am sure you will find some pudding splots for months! - great two pager

Erika said...

Oh, I'm so sorry for the pudding accident. Lucky your guys got some of the goodies anyway! That would not have been possible here; with two cats and a dog that would almost be like eating fur. :)

SarahB said...

Oh what a mess! I have had similar non-pudding accidents and some have left me in tears. Glad you were able to turn in into a fun adventure for your boys!

Sandra said...

LOL on the pudding accident.. :P So sorry for you, im guessing you find leftovers from that still..
And arent yo clever,going out for a run early in the morning! :) WTG!

Shannon said...

OMG, what a mess! I am so sorry! I totally feel for you having to clean it up.

Ellay said...

That's great that you can run outside! I wish I had a good street to run on.

Too bad about the pudding...totally sounds like something I would do. Makes for a great photo, though! ;)

bentonflocke said...

OMG poor girl - chocolate pudding everywwhere - but it´s a great shot for the project!!!