Thursday, February 5, 2009

Day 36 - a new ct and week in review


We went to feed the ducks this morning. Here is a photo of the boys and I on sitting together on a tree stump.
Hillary Heidelberg at scrapbookgraphics invited me to join her ct this week. She mainly designs templates and this is a layout I did from her KISS 1 set that was in a grabbag, but will available for individual sale soon.

I also used Simply Organic by Chris Wasielewski, the alphas are by Angie Kovacs and Little Miss Liz

6 comments:

Magdalena (m2m) said...

Wonderful photo of your boys :)
Congratulations on new CT :)

Beth said...

My kiddos and I love to go to the pond behind our library and feed the ducks too! :-) Love the photo... and your layout is wonderful!!!

Jennifer Wilson said...

Great choice of template - I love symmetrical/geometric layouts!

Sandra said...

What a lovely photo! :) All about making the memories isnt it? :)
And the layout is wonderful!

funfliffy said...

congrats and keep on snapping !!! amazing photo of book pages

funfliffy said...

congrats and keep on snapping !!! amazing photo of boys