Thursday, February 5, 2009

Day 36 - a new ct and week in review


We went to feed the ducks this morning. Here is a photo of the boys and I on sitting together on a tree stump.
Hillary Heidelberg at scrapbookgraphics invited me to join her ct this week. She mainly designs templates and this is a layout I did from her KISS 1 set that was in a grabbag, but will available for individual sale soon.

I also used Simply Organic by Chris Wasielewski, the alphas are by Angie Kovacs and Little Miss Liz

6 comments:

Magdalena (m2m) said...

Wonderful photo of your boys :)
Congratulations on new CT :)

Beth Long said...

My kiddos and I love to go to the pond behind our library and feed the ducks too! :-) Love the photo... and your layout is wonderful!!!

Jennifer Wilson said...

Great choice of template - I love symmetrical/geometric layouts!

Sandra said...

What a lovely photo! :) All about making the memories isnt it? :)
And the layout is wonderful!

fun fliffy said...

congrats and keep on snapping !!! amazing photo of book pages

fun fliffy said...

congrats and keep on snapping !!! amazing photo of boys