Thursday, February 26, 2009

Day 57 - Barely made it


Here is a picture from Christian's Tae Kwon Do class today
I have some layouts tonight...

Template: Photo Overload 2 by Hillary Heidelberg, Kits - Corn Maize & Fall Out by Melissa Bennett, Alpha Just Da Grunge by Melissa Bennett

Credits: Forest Whispers by Lindsay Jane Designs, Word art by Jennifer Barrett
This is my layout for project 365 weeks 7 & 8

I did this layout for the Photo Book Challenge at Scrapbook Graphics, the Template is by Wendyzine, other credits here

2 comments:

Erika said...

They look so cute, sitting on the floor patiently! Lovely pic!

listgirl said...

I love that photo with their backs to you, all lined up. Very cool! I saw your post about re-using the roasted chicken container and other containers. That's really great!

Christine (supertwinkle)