Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Day 55 - More art and a layout


The boys did some art today. I put some blue and yellow on the paper for each of them and gave them a straw to try to blow the paint around to make green. The did that for a while then got bored and used the straws to paint. When they were done, I filled the kitchen sink with water and a bit of soap and let them play to get the paint off their hands.
Here is a layout...

Credits: Template - Encircled 2 by Hillary Heidelberg at Scrapbook Graphics. Papers, elements & word art from the current Digi Files

6 comments:

gabs-art said...

great pic and I love this page

Erika said...

You do so many fun projects, this sounds so easy yet entertaining. Lovely pic of your little artists!

Tanyia said...

that sounds like a cute way to let the kids play with some paint! I may have to try it, my girls would love it!

Unknown said...

Love the curved lines and shapes in the layout.

My kids love nothing more than playing with water at the sink :)

Karen I said...

I need to try that project with my kids. We haven't done it for a long time. Great shot!

The Mini Mum said...

oohhh you are much more game than I am! I've only just allowed my kids to finger paint outside! Mostly they get pencils LOL