Monday, February 16, 2009

Day 47 - Painted Nails and layouts


During the almost four years I worked at Starbucks, I could not go to work with nail polish on. I only painted my nails a couple of times for special occasions during that time. When I decided to quit, one of the first things I wanted to do was paint my nails. We went camping a couple of days after I quit and I had a lot of broken nails, so I decided to wait a few weeks to let the nails grow back. Last night I got the nail polish and painted my nails while watching Brothers & Sisters. I need to go buy a couple of new bottles. I like this color because it is subtle.
Here are a couple of layouts.
This layout is from my unfortunate pudding incident a couple of weeks ago.

Credits: Template - Flying Solo by Hillary Heidelberg. Kit - Trouble Maker by Flergs & Get Dirty by Sweetdigiscraps
I did a January in review layout a couple of weeks ago, but Hillary Heidleberg released a cute two page template, so I decided to do a second layout. I will have to decide which I like more.

Credits: Template - Project 365 - January by Hillary Heidleberg, Kits by MGL Scraps

1 comment:

Savannah said...

Starbucks has a rule against nail polish? Weird. I could have sworn half the baristas in my local have black nails.